Web Site Promotion
Shine a Search Light on increased profits!
What We Do
What is SEO?
- 'SEO' stands for Search Engine Optimization
- The most effective way to market on the Internet
- When people search for something on the Internet by typing in certain keywords, they can find your website quickly if you have optimized your website using those keywords. Through the use of skillfully applied SEO techniques, your website can achieve high ranking - ideally on the first page of search results.
Unpaid Search Engine Optimization
- In an Unpaid Campaign you don't pay search engines like Google and Yahoo to get listed. Instead, the team at Smart Solutions acts as your search engine specialist. We will use proven methods and state-of-the-art technology to optimize your site to make it search engine friendly, therefore allowing it to ranking much higher than before.
- Unpaid Campaign is a long-term website SEO plan. It produces results comparatively slowly compared to other types of SEO campaigns, but it DOES produce results and it is the most basic technique you need to consider doing as part of your SEO plan.
Pay Per Click Key Term Campaign
- In a Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign, search engines are paid to rank your site position high in certain categories under certain search terms. A PPC campaign is really nothing then simply bidding on your desired keywords. However, there is a tremendous amount of research, procedures and algorithm analysis involved. If done properly, your business will benefit in a very short time. Faulty implementation of a PPC campaign, on the other hand, could cost you a significant amount of money and would not achieve any of the results you hoped for.
- Pay Per Click guarantees positioning. Smart Solutions, as your search engine specialist, will make sure your website ranks at least in the top 10, more likely in the top 3 within a week. Excellent results at minimal cost that equals exceptional value!
Why should I do SEO for my website?
- The most cost-effective method to acquire new customers
- Allows existing clients to easily find your website
- Improves your ranking or positioning on the most popular search engines
- Can reduce your other marketing expenses
- Gives you an advantage over your competitors
- Increases the loading speed of your website
How can we help apply SEO to your website?
- Smart Solutions acts as your Search Engine Optimization professional. We plan, execute and continually monitor your SEO campaign.
- We do extensive research into the nature of your business, your ideal keywords and your competitors. Then we develop a plan that will ensure that your business has the best chance at success. We work together with you to redevelop your site and make it search engine friendly.
How does it really work?
Package 1: Unpaid Campaign (on 3, 6, 9 or 12 month basis)
Package 2: Search Engine Keyword Campaign vs Guaranteed Positioning (on a minimum 3 month basis)
- We perform keyword selection and web page optimization. We work with you to develop a core group of 15 - 40 keywords as well as a secondary group of supplemental keywords. We do an in-depth analysis of the Wordtracker and Overture numbers and your site's current stats to determine what is working and what is not. Once we have agreed on a final set of keywords, optimization of your site will begin.
- Page Modifications and Submissions.
- Tweak site content to keep the site fresh and "index worthy".
- Optimize new pages as they are added to your site.
- Link Popularity. Links are a natural way to drive traffic to your site. Sharing links is what helped create the community of the web in the first place. In addition to the added traffic well-placed links from like-minded sites can bring, link popularity is also an important part of the search engine algorithms used to determine ranking. We develop a link program for each of our monthly maintenance clients, individualized to their site's keywords and type of business. We research appropriate web sites that contain related content and determine if that site would be a good prospective link. The next step is to initiate correspondence to request a link, then follow through via subsequent e-mails to acquire the link. We then assist with or maintain a links page on the client's site.
- Every 3 months you will receive a detailed report that will include Results, Analysis, Web Site Optimization, Special Requests and Future Planning.
- We set up accounts for you at the major search engines.
- We perform keyword selection and web page optimization. We work with you to develop a core group of 15 - 40 keywords as well as a secondary group of supplemental keywords. We do an in-depth analysis of the Word tracker and Overture numbers and your site's current stats to determine what is working and what is not. Once we have agreed on a final set of keywords, optimization of your site will begin.
- We set up different key word campaigns and constantly monitor and adjust them to ensure better impact and lower cost.