Search Engine Optimization
Shine a Search Light on increased profits!
What We Do
1. Why SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization, often called organic search optimization (vs. Pay per Click advertising).
- Number one source of website traffic:
Search engines are the number one source of website traffic. In other words, the principal way people find new websites is via search engines. In numerical terms, 50% to 80% of your incoming online traffic will be via search engines.
- Target traffics to both global and local audiences:
Target your audience equally to bring in quality traffic: Traffic from Search Engines is more likely to be composed of quality sales leads. Our SEO program works equally well with global and local audiences.
- Measurable results:
Search Engine Optimization efforts are measurable via various utilities and provide advertisers in-depth access to data on their website visitors' behavior. For example, how many unique visitors have been visiting in a certain time period or which pages users have been visiting, etc.
- Higher ranking = higher traffic:
Ninety (90%) of all Internet users never view sites listed lower than 20th place on the Search Engine rankings. The higher your Search Engine ranking, the more traffic you will generate. Our SEO program continually pushes/maintains your website to a higher rank in order to achieve higher traffic.
2. Our Services
- Yearly agreements that provide well-planed SEO campaigns, plus stable & high-quality services to our clients to achieve optimal results.
- We continually research changes in search engine strategies and make changes in our optimization strategy.
- We research the client's products, market and competition.
- We research which keywords are the most relevant to the client's products or services.
- We perform complete integrated META tag optimization, including keyword content, to facilitate our process and to ensure that the META code of our client's submitted page conforms to current Search Engine standards.
- We perform carefully timed submissions to the most reputable Search Engines including Google, MSN, Yahoo, Exalead, Gigablast and to special interest directories, etc., while conforming to each Search Engine's current guidelines and indexing schedules.
- We provide verifiable keyword ranking reports broken down by individual Search Engine.
3. Our Methods & Process
- Market Research & Keyword Identification:
We do a keyword analysis of your competitor's most frequently used keywords and with that we establish your personal keywords to maximize your ranking with the top three Search Engines - Google, Yahoo, and MSN. These keywords are not the most frequently used because other sites have employed them already and have high rankings. That may come in time. At this point, we pay close attention to your website content and its relevancy.
- Page Optimization:
We optimize your pages. This is where we change certain HTML programming and edit the Meta Tags, which is what the web crawlers read from the Search Engines. We also provide copywriting suggestions, (copy writing is not included) for certain pages to make those pages content rich and relevant for the keyword(s) promoted on that page.
We perform both automatic and manual submission of your website to the major Search Engines and major directories to get you indexed.
- Link Popularity Building:
We do a link popularity analysis of other sites you can partner with to get your link popularity. There may be an additional cost to creating links with other websites.
- Ongoing Optimization:
We continue to submit your web site to the Search Engines to keep the "bots" coming. As we add links, your ranking should increase. We continually run monitoring & ranking reports and optimize the pages to keep each page optimized.
- The Facts:
It is important for you to understand that, unlike many of our competitors, we can give no warranty nor make any guarantee of success, since there are so many factors that can influence your ranking. We apply our proven expertise to get you ranked as high as possible.
1. Website SEO Setup:
Before we begin any monthly ongoing SEO program, adjustments need to be made to the current website in order to build up a necessary foundation as a starting point. The initial SEO review is for this purpose.
Below are listed the major tasks to be undertaken in the SEO initial setup:
- Keyword analysis and report
- Competitor analysis and report
- Current website SEO fact analysis and report
- Current website W3C analysis and report
- Based on analysis results, home page adjustment and major focus on landing page
- Overall site coding adjustment report (deliver to client's development team for execution)
- SEO static page creation
- Google site map creation and setup
- Google Analytics setup
- Link page creation
- Blog setup and configuration
2. Monthly SEO Program
Why do we need monthly SEO programs?
Below are listed the major tasks which can be undertaken for monthly SEO:
- Search Engine algorithms are constantly changing, so we continually study the Search Engine algorithms and make the necessary adjustments to our campaign plan.
- Internet technology also changes; we adopt new technology to keep our program updated with any applicable new methodologies.
- Competitors are conducting ongoing Search Engine campaign(s); therefore we continue our efforts so that we (and you) will not be left behind.
- Methods (link building, page onsite SEO, article submission etc.) utilized to improve your search engine rank take time. It is critical that we monitor results and make adjustments based on these results.
- Monthly link exchange program
- Monthly article submission program
- Monthly blog creation (adding more pages to the website)
- Monthly traffic and website performance monitoring via Google Webmaster tools
- Ranking reports
- Campaign monitor, adjustment and client review